Home » , » DON'T DREAM IT, BE IT

DON'T DREAM IT, BE IT



Ever since I met Dean and Dan for last time I haven't taken off their new range of jeans. I always loved the zipper showing. I remember cutting around the zip of my old jeans ages ago, when I heard about them for first time, nobody used to sell Dsquared2 back then. 
Desde la última vez que ví a Dean y Dan no me he quitado su nueva linea de vaqueros. Siempre me encantó la cremallera sin bragueta. Me acuerdo cuando la recortaba yo mismo a mis vaqueros viejos para que se viera la cremallera y me parto de risa. Cuando sólo unos pocos sabíamos lo que era Dsquared2 en Oviedo, claramente. 



Now I can't get enough of them. Thank God Dean and Dan just launched their online store so if you can't find them near your place buy them online (www.dsquared2.com) and let them come to you. No more excuses for not owning a piece of their amazing and fun brand. 
Dean, Dan, see you in New York!
Ahora nunca tengo suficientes vaqueros Dsquared2. Gracias a Dios Dean y Dan acaban de lanzar su tienda online así que no tienes excusa para no tener un trozo de ellos! Dean, Dan, nos vemos en Nueva York!




Prince Pelayo pictures by Stuart Sandford
(click to enlarge)
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger