Home » » Yes mum, it's yellow.

Yes mum, it's yellow.













I've been in Madrid for a week now and I just can't get enough,
I love this place and its people, I guess I'm rediscovering my mother country
in a new level, appreciating things that people who live here can't see.
This morning I went to El Rastro flea market, to get some inspiration.
I wasn't planning on blogging about this magical place only on Sundays near
La Latina but I thought I'd share with the world my new hair color.
Yes mum, it's yellow.

Llevo ya una semana en Madrid y me parece poco,
Me encanta esta ciudad y sus gentes, creo que estoy redescubriendo mi pais
desde una perspectiva diferente, apreciando cosas que la gente local no ve.
Esta mañana fui a El Rastro, buscando inspiración.
No tenía planeado hacer una entrada sobre este lugar mágico cerca de la Latina,
la verdad, pero me apetecía compartir con vosotros mi nuevo color de pelo.
Sí mamá, es amarillo.








 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger