Home » » Copenhagen Fun-shion Week (2)

Copenhagen Fun-shion Week (2)








On Wednesday night I landed in Copenhagen at 23.00,
I never thought I'd make it but a really cool driver picked me up at took me straight to the SOULLAND, right on time!









This are my three favourite looks, very me.
(they would look even more amazing in black)




Next morning I was invited to attend to the Cover Magazine brunch and were I met amazing new people and
had the chance to actually have face to face conversations with all this people that I normally only email with





with Zak and Fie, from stopstealingmylook.com














Straight after we all went to see the Peter Jensen show,
where we sat right opposite a beautiful princess.














And I have to say I really enjoyed the cars that they let at our disposal, who doesn't like a convertible from show to show?
Hanneli and Jessica were my two beautiful car-buddies with Pelle, our driver.











Wood Wood was next and, eventhough they kept us waiting in the rain for a bit, it was worth the wait.
The models came out in a very summer-camp inspired outfits and wet as if they had been outside with us or has they had enjoyed a two days rave in the woods...















































At David Andersen not only I enjoyed drinks before, chocolate during and goodies after the show,
but also an amazing inspired by architecture and with the idea of bringing together opposites like delicate and rough.





















Loved the leather pieces and a metal-ring tank top that was just too heavy to bring with me! David Andersen is definitely one of my favorites here,
a really clever Rick Owens vs. Givenchy, I'd wear every single outfit!







Next day I was in for a treat at the Simon
Rasmussen, this stylist's first collection compleately blew my mind.
He made pieces out of used stuff, garbage, teddy-bears... I guess he's a JCDC fan!





































After it I decided to take the day off and actually walk the streets of Copenhagen and sat on Kronprinsens Gade
where everyone was drinking on the grass that was placed there for the day and listen to good music
N-I-C-E




























And as for today? Well, today I woke up really late because, as I'll explain about it in another post, Danish people are not just good looking, polite or very arty; they know how to have fun too and so nights were very very long! So we went for brunch and did a bit of shopping before heading to the World Greatest Catwalk





















Helena Christiensen was the patroness of The World's Greatest Catwalk, an event that involved 1.6km of actual catwalk, 220 models, more than 500 Scandinavian brands, a team of 100 make-up artists and hair stylists. The cause was raising money trough the retailers in Copenhagen to restore hope to the Chernobyls victims, a nuclear disaster that happened 24 years ago and whos victims are still suffering from.













Thanks again to Cover Magazine, Humac, Spotding.com, Gallery and all the designers
that invited me to be part of Copenhagen Fashion Week once again,
I hope to see you all very soon again!


Ok, 5.00 am here people, ready to make my way to the airport.
Hello Madrid! I'll be spending two days in your beautiful streets!



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger