Home » » A summer of press

A summer of press





This summer I got a bit loved up by newspapers and it's magazines such as spanish ABC or
London based ES magazine, but also by the China summer issue of one of my favourites publications,
L'OFFICIEL HOMMES

Este verano he sido un poco querido por las revistas de los periodicos como el ABC espanol o
la londinense revista ES, pero tambien por la edicion China de una de mis publicaciones
favoritas, L'Officiel Hommes








Featured on the 19th of July issue of ABC







My mention on the ES magazine was funny,
I totally agree but I can't remember
saying what they quote me on:

" My mum always used to ask me why couldn't I be normal, like the orher kids.
I'd ask her to define normal"

"Mi madre me solía preguntar por que no podía ser normal, como los otros niños.
Yo le respodía que definiera el término normal"








And last but not least, little mention on L'Officiel Hommes China




Thanks press people!




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger