Home » » That's me, in my room by The Independent

That's me, in my room by The Independent








Finally back in London, in my room! and before telling you all about the end of the summer,
madrid fashion week and a few other stories let me show you my room, that has been featured
on The Independent newspaper a couple of weeks ago


Por fin de vuelta en Londres, en mi habitacion! y antes de contaros todo sobre el final del verano
que tuve, la semana de la moda de madrid, y alguna que otra historia os voy a ensenar mi
habitacion, que hace un par de semanas la sacaron en el periodico Londinense "The Independent"













At home I swap my beloved Dr. Martens boots with confi hawaianas that I really enjoy wearing
with socks (by American Apparel). Here I'm also wearing leather trousers by David Andersen
(one of my favorite designers, from Copenhagen) and a army polo-shirt from UNIQLO




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger