Home » » I know you want the Candy

I know you want the Candy





Jodie Harsh and Luis Venegas
picture courtesy of style.com



Last week we gathered at one of my favourite London restaurants, Bistrotheque to celebrate
the new issue of Candy Magazine, for which the amazing James Franco is the new cover!
Teamed with Acne, Luis Venegas threw a truly flamenco inspired party and La Prohibida, a
famous transvestite came all the way from Spain and made us dance. Also I need to remark
how genius this girl I met at the party was, I think her name is Hanna, she studies at Saint
Martins too and she was wearing that furry Chanel coat teamed with some (4grand) Balenciaga
shoes and braces. It was love at first sight. I just hope she stops hiding her smile,
she was the bollocks!


La semana pasada, en uno de mis restaurantes favoritos de Londres, Bistrotheque,
celebramos el ultimo numero de la revista Candy, de la que James Franco es portada!
LuisVenegas junto a Acne dio una fiesta flamenca en toda regla
y nos trajo a La Prohibida para hacernos bailar.

No me puedo contener las ganas de mencionar a esta chica que conoci en la fiesta, creo que su
nombre era Hanna, y estudia tambien en Saint Martins. Llevaba uno de esos abrigos de pelo
falso de Chanel con unos zapatos (de 4000pounds) Balenciaga y brackets. Espero que deje de
ocular su sonrisa con la mano, ella es la hostia!







Robert Storey and Thomas Lohr



La Prohibida



Luis Venegas and I






Hanna, Chanel coat and Friend



Hanna's Balenciagas



True straight love at a tranny mag party...



Hello Barbara!



James Jeanette, the truly and only!



Sara and I











School reunion...









 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger