Home » » Shameless

Shameless











I keep listening to Bryan Ferry lately. The fact that Kate Moss has done the cover of his new album Olympia
worked so well as a marketing strategy that I even know all the lyrics.
Here's the one I'm listenig with my new Urbanears headphones, it's a remix of the track Shameless, cause,
I am kind of shameless and this picture it's for i-D and their 30th aniversary!


No paro de escuchar Bryan Ferry ultimamente. El hecho de que Kate Moss haya hecho la portada de su nuevo album
Olympia ha sido tan buena estrategia que ya me se la letra de todas las canciones.
Aqui os dejo la que estoy escuchando en estos momentos con mis cascos de Urbanears, es un remix de
Shameless, porque, yo soy un poco shameless tambien y esta foto es en honor de i-D y su 30 aniversario!




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger