Home » » Mugler by Nicola Formichetti

Mugler by Nicola Formichetti








I wish I have had something to say about choosing my first communion outfit when was eight years old.
My mum knew from the beginning I would wear a sailor's outfit. The thing is I really thought it
was kind of a brilliant look until sixteen years later, when I saw this one at the
Mugler show... Well done Nicola Formichetti and Romain Kremer,
maybe I can get this one for my wedding...


Me hubiera gustado haber tenido algo que decir en cuanto a que ponerme el día de mi
primera comunión a los ocho años. Mi madre tenía muy claro que iría de pequeño marinero.
La verdad es que nunca pensé que podría haber llevado nada mejor
hasta dieciseis años despues, cuando vi esta colección en el desfile de Mugler...
Imaginaos un niño pequeño caminando hacia el altar en la Iglesia de San Juan de
Oviedo, con esto puesto, hubiera sido tan guay.
Enhorabuena Nicola Formichetti y Romain Kremer,
puede que reserve el velo para el día de mi boda...






Pictures Style.com and Jakandjil.com


 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger