Home » » Urban, out and fit

Urban, out and fit










I know, I know, I've been crazy busy getting ready my final
project for Saint Martins and I've been traveling back and forth
for a couple of events in Spain, so apologies for having this
a bit abandoned...

Today I wanted to talk about URBAN OUTFITTERS and the new
amazing, huge Spitalfields store, where today I spent over an hour.
Before Christmas we danced the tunes of Margot and Bip's dj set at
the opening party but it was too crowded to shop (or drink).

But now I managed to put my hands on this military green shirt from
Urban Renewal and DR Denim jeans (both from URBAN OUTFITTERS),
Dior Homme jacket, Dr Marten boots and necklaces from mynamenecklace



















Pictures Coco Capitán



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger