Home » , » Triumph of the Will

Triumph of the Will












I've always liked camouflage on clothes, even when it was trendy and I had to watch it on every
single person crossing the road. For the past few months I've been wearing it quite a lot and I
think it's because I've been fighting for so many things lately...

In the pictures I'm wearing a camouflage polo shirt from Uniqlo, corduroy trousers from
Topman, Dr Marten boots and those little crosses I pinned on my chest pocket are a little
wink to that amazing time I spent last year working at McQ from Alexander McQueen studio.























 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger