Home » » Proenza Schouler love

Proenza Schouler love














Proenza Schouler is one of my favorite american brands. I think they manage to get
that balance between what will become a trend and what works season after season.
The thing is when I saw their last womenswear collection (above) I thought about that vest I
never wore before (below), which actually remind me of the way Givenchy normally plays with
geometry. Also, no need to coment on my obsession for accesories, right? These sandals will
become, for second time, my summer footwear favorite, and a Davidelfin color-block sude bag.
Loving colour at the moment!


Proenza Schouler es una de mis marcas americanas favoritas. Creo que consiguen ese
equilibrio tan dificil entre lo que será tendencia y lo que funciona temporada tras temporada.
La cosa es que cuando vi su última colección de mujer (arriba) me recordó a esta camiseta que
todavía no había estrenado (abajo), la cual, a su vez, me recordoó a la geometria con la que
nos tiene acostumbrados Givenchy.Tampoco necesito comentar mi obsesión por los
accesorios, no? Estas sandalias se convertirán, por segunda vez, en mi calzado favorito
del verano, con mi bolsa color-block de ante.












Can I just say, Jack and Lazaro, please,
will us boys, enjoy one day a menswear collection?
Thanks



Topman vest
trousers Pull & Bear
sandals Givenchy
belt and bag Davidelfin




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger