Home » » Lady Diana, the big absent.

Lady Diana, the big absent.







A new Royal wedding is about to happen and this time in my beloved London,
I think is great and i'm really happy for both of them but all I can think of is the
outfits Diana would have worn or maybe the things I would have loved to see on her
stepping out of a car if she were still alive. I really think she would haven been a huge
style icon and that her public appearances would have been followed up closed by
the fashion industry.

So then I've asked this famous spiritual medium called Anne Germain to put me in
touch with Diana herself, who addmited to still follows fashion and who agreed
with me on most of the looks I'd have loved to see her in. Here some examples:



Una nueva boda real, esta vez en mi querido Londres, y en lo único que puedo pensar
es en lo que Lady Di se hubiera puesto o que me hubiese gustado ver en ella al salir
de un coche y ser asediada por los paparazzi. Estoy seguro de que se habría convertido
en una veradera icono de la moda y que en cada aparición publica ésta industria la
hubiera mimado mucho. Así que he pedido a la medium Anne Germain que me pusiera en
contacto con la misma Diana, quien me confesó que todavía sigue el mundo de la moda y
los dos coincidimos en muchos de los looks con los que me hubiera gustado verla.
Aquí teneis algunos ejemplos:






At the Met Ball I can see her wispering with Anna in Alexander McQueen




I can see her at a Damien Hirst art opening at Ivory Press in Madrid wearing Balenciaga





Or wearing Davidelfin while attending some shows in New York Fashion Week







Walking around Cannes wearing Prada






Going to a concert with Kate Moss rocking some bikers jackets from Balmain






Coming to London Fashion Week she wouldn't have missed Christopher Kane show





Or attending red carpet events like the Oscars in Jil Sander




To be honest anything she would have worn she would have looked amazing
and I'd always be in love with her. And I've said this to many people: If she was
still alive, maybe Kate wouldn't have blinded me so much and this blog would be
called Dianalovesme

La verdad es que cualquier cosa que ella se hubiera puesto hubiese estado increíble
y yo siempre la hubiera querido. He dicho esto a mucha gente y es que si Lady Di
siguiera viva quizá Kate Moss no me hubiera cegado tanto y este blog se llamara
Dianalovesme


 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger