Home » » Get the London look

Get the London look









Last week, while browsing the different blogs I visit regularly, I stumbled upon this beautiful
picture. It's so young, so London and so me I thought... I don't really know wether it's from
an editorial, or someone's social network but I love it and I wanted to share it.
I apologize for not being able to credit photographer or models however I can credit
the D.I.Y safety-pin cross t-shirt as mine.

In two weeks I'll show my graduate collection at Central Saint Martins and I hope
the interest from press, stores and customers take another dimension. So for the last
orders of this Prince Pelayo D.I.Y safety-pin cross t-shirt send an email to:

katelovesme@gmail.com





La semana pasada, mientras echaba un vistazo a los blog que visito regularmente, me
encontré con esta foto tan bonita. Es tan joven, tan Londres y tan yo pensé... No tengo
ni idea si es de una editorial de moda o pertece a alguna red social personal pero me encanta
y quería compartirla. Siento no poder acreditar el fotografo o los modelos, sinembargo puedo
a creditar la camiseta D.I.Y con cruz de imperdibles como mia. En dos semanas estaré de
desfile con mi colección de graduación en Saint Martins y espero que el interes de la prensa,
tiendas y clientes pasé a una nueva dimensión. Así que para los últimos pedidos de camisetas
Prince Pelayo como ésta enviad un email a:
katelovesme@gmail.com




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger