Home » » The colour issue

The colour issue










This weekend I've charged batteries like never before and even though is not really my style I wanted to start the week with a bit of color so I rescued this bright pink blazer from the back of my wardrobe and as the weather is a bit of an unstable bitch decided to mix it with some next season wintery camel-hair shorts from my new Pelayo Diaz (called Nobody Knows) collection.
So there, a very small preview and I hope you all have a lovely week!


Este finde he cargado baterias como nunca y aunque no es realmente mi estilo me apetecía empezar la semana con un poco de color así que rescaté esta americana rosa del fondo del armario y ya que el tiempo aquí en londres es una puta de las inestables decidí también ponerme unos pantalones cortos de pelo de camello de la temporada que viene de mi colección Pelayo Diaz, titulada Nobody Knows. Pues aquí teneis una muy pequeña preview, y que tengais una muy buena semana!







sunglasses Davidelfin
TOPMAN blazer
shorts Pelayo Diaz
belt Pelayo Diaz
clutch Alexander Mcqueen
PRADA shoes



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger