Home » » Polaroids

Polaroids























I've been shooting almost everyday for the past week and there is nowhere I like most
than the buildings and little corners around Shoreditch, where I've been living for
the past six years (already!). I remember when I moved to London and let me tell you
something: everything seems as fun and exciting as the first week and the truth is I
keep opening my eyes in the morning with the same question:
what will it happen today?


Also, nothing like a good old authentic polaroid against all this technologic
photography abuse we sort of enjoy nowadays with the super-talented phones.
But if you do like the system as it is do follow me on twitter( @princepelayo),
we already are more than 10,700!



Ésta semana he tenido sesiones de fotos casi cada día y la verdad es que no hay
ningún sitio que me guste mas que los edificios y rincones de Shoreditch, donde
llevo viviendo ya seis años! Me acuerdo mucho de cuando me mudé a Londres y la
verdad es que todo me sigue pareciendo igual de divertido y todo me hace la misma
ilusión que la primera semana y la verdad es que cada mañana me sigo
despertando con la misma pregunta: Que pasará hoy?
Y bueno, que no hay nada mejor que una buena Polaroid de las de antes contra todo
ese abuso fotografico del que disfrutamos hoy en día con teléfonos tan talentosos.
Pero si te gustan las cosas tal y como son no dejes de seguirme en twitter,
que ya somos más de 10.700!



Polaroids by Coco Capitan


 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger