Home » » Featured in ELLE magazine (France)

Featured in ELLE magazine (France)







I've always loved ELLE magazine, being the turkish editors my favourites, I have to say, 
after the lovely editorial the honored me with last year (click here to see).

Now it's the turn for french ELLE, with the gorgeous Catherine Deneuve and daugther on the cover,
with a small mention on katelovesme.net but nevertheless important to me so I want to share it with all
of you, that normally find me at different international publications and report back to me at my
  facebook fan page so I can always keep this section covered with the latest features.








" Beware Garance, Tavi and other top girl bloggers! The new generation is here and very strong!
(...) We are completely falling for the Londoner from Katelovesme who is trying to picture some 2011 outfits 
for the late Lady Di as well the now cult Nerd Boyfriend. Great, men fashion has now its own fun side too!!"




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger