Home » » Featured in H&M

Featured in H&M





H&M magazine, summer 2011


Yesterdaty the H&M magazine (available at any store worldwide) made it to my hands so I’m goning to share that day with you…

To be honest, that day I woke up amazed by the fact that I was going to be photographed by a rock star, Bryan Adams. It’s 10.45 am, I get out of the shower and my phone is ringing, the car in waiting for me downstairs. I grab the first thing I see lying around the floor: I pair of acne jeans, a Davidelfin t-shirt and my army green Alexander Wang jumper, a black hat and a pair of loafers. The sun is shinning and no clouds are visible in the sky so my mood mood in even better.


Ayer la revista de H&M (disponible en todas las tiendas alrededor de mundo) aterrizo en mis manos, asi que voy a compartir ese dia con vosotros...

Si os digo la verdad, aquel día me desperté un poco en shock por el hecho de que Bryan Adams me iba a hacer las fotos . Son las 10.45am, salgo de la ducha y mi teléfono suena; el coche me está esperando abajo. Me pongo lo primero que encuentro tirado por el suelo: unos vaqueros de acne, una camiseta de Davidelfin, mi jersey verde militar de Alexander Wang, gorro negro y unos mocasines. El sol brilla, no hay nubes en el cielo y el buen rollo aumenta por momentos.



Bip and I loving the denim


The car drives trough East London, then by the River, trough Westminster where I always check the time in my watch with the Big Ben, we drive a little bit more and we get to the hidden studio (Bryan's place) where another black car is stopped. I get out and realize the other person, who even though just arrived looks like has already gone trough hair and make up to then realize is my beloved Daisy Lowe! She’s also shooting for the H&M magazine story London Calling, among with other fantastic people like Princess Julia or Cecilia Chancellor.


El coche pasa por el este de londres, luego el rio, a través de Westminster (donde siempre compruebo que mi reloj está sincronizado con el Big Ben), y llegamos al estudio donde tiene luegar la sesión (la casa de Bryan) y donde hay otro coche parado. Cuando bajo me doy cuenta de que la otra persona, que parece que ya haya pasado por peluqueria y maquillaje, es mi amada Daisy Lowe! Ella también viene a la sesión para la revista de H&M, titulada London Calling, en la que también participaron gente como Princess Julia or Cecilia Chancellor.




Daisy looking hot, as usual.


After hair and make up, a chocolate croissant, and the styling process we go in front of Bryan Adams who starts taking pictures as soon as we step in. The music rises (guess what wasplaying) and Bip and I did our thing and so after a healthy lunch with the whole team I drove back to east with a couple of organic brownies in my pocket.


Despues de peluquería, maquillaje, un croissant de chocolate y la fase de estilismo nos pusimos delante de Bryan Adams, que empezó a hacer fotos como loco nada mas que entramos. Despues de las fotos y una comida sana de esas de catering con el equipo entero me volví al este con un par de brownies en el bolsillo.





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger