Home » » GQ + Ermenegildo Zegna Awards

GQ + Ermenegildo Zegna Awards







Hello everyone from Cadiz, south Spain, where I'm invited to this fashion contest named South 36.32n! 
Last tuesday was my birthday and I can say it was the best birthday ever! Not only because I'm in the
 happiest on earth but also because it was a day full of events, fun and the
 best thing anyone could wish for now a days, work.

In the morning I attended the Iberostar event that I recently blogged about, then I had strawberry daikiris
 for lunch at a very special place and in the evening there were the GQ + Ermenegildo Zegna most
 elegant men awards and an exclusive dinner with Candy Pratts, both of these events with the best
 company I could wish for, David Delfin. All this in Madrid. And since I got several emails regarding
 what I was wearing  on my birthday night here are the details: Prada lurex polo, vintage shorts,
 Alexander McQueen clutch, Balenciaga leather gillet & shoes. 









Hola a todos desde Cádiz, donde estoy como invitado en el certamen de moda South 36.32n!
El pasado martes fue mi cumpleaños y puedo decir que fue el mejor de toda mi vida! No solo porque 
estoy en una fase muy feliz sino también porque fue un día lleno de eventos, diversión y la mejor cosa
 que uno podria pedir en estos días, trabajo.

Por la mañana asistí al evento de presentación de Iberostar que publiqué hace poco, despues me fuí a
 tomar unos daikiris y de comida a un sitio realmente especial y por la noche tenía lugar la entrega de
 premios a los hombres más elegantes de la mano de GQ y Ermenegildo Zegna para más tarde cenar
 con Candy Pratts, todo esto gozando de la mejor compañía que podría pedir, la de David Delfín. Todo
 esto en Madrid, claro. Y ya que muchos de vosotros me habeis preguntado que llevaba en la noche de
 mi cumpleaños aquí van los detalles: Polo de Prada, pantalones cortos vintage, bolso de mano
 Alexander McQueen y zapatos y chaleco de piel ambos de Balenciaga.




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger