Home » » Super-good-vibes

Super-good-vibes
















Really happy when this morning, popped to shop for some milk with my new shoes I bought a couple of
 weeks ago while visiting Cadiz, bumped into this wall painting which totally reminded me of my artist
 friend Margot. Not so crazy about the helmet with horns but I'm so into this kind of paintings, it gives
 me lot of energy and good vibes, totally summer feeling!


Que alegría cuando esta mañana, caminando con mis nuevas cangrejeras que compré hace un par de
 semanas en Cadiz, me encontré con esta pared pintada que tanto me recordó a mi amiga Margot. 
La parte del casco me da más igual pero me encantan este tipo de murales, 
me da mucha energia y muy buen rollo!



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger