Home » » Ecolier de Jour

Ecolier de Jour











Yesterday I enjoyed a lovely morning walking around El Retiro, a huge beautiful park right in the heart of Madrid. Such a wonderful place to get lost in with your music, a good book or your own thoughts. I felt like when I used to skip school to have a bit of time for myself and to be honest I think these moments are really important, since we are always running up and down, working, stressed and sometimes, simple things like a walk help you slow down and realize what things are actually important.

Ayer por la mañana me di un paseo genial por El Retiro, un parque enorme y precioso en el corazón de Madrid. Un lugar genial para perderse con música, un buen libro o las cosas que tenemos en la cabeza. Me recordó a cuando solía pirar clase para tener un poco de tiempo para mi y la verdad es que estos momentos me parecen muy importantes, siempre estamos corriendo de un lado para otro, trabajando, estresados y a veces, algo tan sencillo como un paseo te ayuda a frenar y darte cuenta de qué cosas son realmente importantes















For this school boy look I'm wearing my beloved new customized Vans, vintageshirt, h&m tie, 
the beautiful Proenza Schouler PS11 bag at runin2.comUniqlo socks and cargo shorts 
from Mercado Fuencarral.



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger