Home » » Featured in L'Officiel Hommes

Featured in L'Officiel Hommes



I obviously can't read it but I'm gonna trust the Korean version of L'Officiel Hommes has published the interview as it was, without mixing. Not one of my favorites but i'm gonna paste it down here so you guys can have a closer look to the katelovesme world. It might sound corny but I still get butterflies in my tummy everytime I get a feature like this in a magazine.


Obviamente no entiendo lo que han puesto pero voy a confiar en que la version Koreana de L'Officiel Hommes haya publicado la entrevista como era, sin tergiversar nada. No es una de mis favoritas pero la he pegado aqui para que le podais echar un ojo mas de cerca a mi mundo katelovesme. Suena cursi pero todavia tengo mariposas en el estomago cada vez que veo una pagina entera en una revista dedicada a mi trabajo.















 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger