Home » » Catch me if you can

Catch me if you can






I'm so excited about the next few weeks! Loads of exciting things going on!
Next week I'll be visiting the beautiful city of Chicago again, I'm attending the premiere of Carmen, the Luna Negra Dance Theater company new piece, and since Davidelfin has done the costume design I just can wait to see it. After that I'm off to some well deserve holidays in the Caribbean, can't reveal where yet for security reasons buahaha... And couple of weeks later, on the 12th of April I'll be in Barcelona dj-ing, I'll blog more info soon but you all are definitely invited to come and dance! And before April ends I'll visit my beloved New York City! These pictures were taken during last London Fashion Week by photographer Shini, from the amazing parkandcube blog, totally recomend you to follow her! I'm wearing my own Prince Pelayo biker jacket, Prada shirt and Tommy Ton for Club Monaco backpack.


 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger