Home » » wearing the spring

wearing the spring




Céline biker, COS cashmere jumper and tee, Ray-Ban sunglasses



I know, I totally should be ashamed for the lack of posts lately but I'm getting ready many surprises for all of you, hopefully! Anyway, I've recently, finally, got myself and iPhone so you'll find much more activity on my Instagram page, those who already follow me on twitter will know by now and if you like this blog for some reason then also please like my fan page on facebook! Yeap, I think I've managed to mention all my social network in one sentence


Lo se, debería de estar avergonzado por la falta de posts últimamente pero estoy preparando un montón de sorpresas que espero poder compartir con vosotros pronto! Y bueno, por fin me he hecho con un iPhone así que encontrareis mucha mas actividad en mi página de Instagram, los que me seguis en Twitter ya lo sabreis y si por alguna razón os gusta este blog entonces podeis también darle a me gusta en la página oficial de facebook. Sí, parece que he logrado mencionar todas mis redes sociales en una frase



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger