Home » » All about the details

All about the details

















It's finally hot as hell in Madrid and its the perfect excuse to wear white baggy things. To avoid looking like a snowball and because the whole white look makes me feel a bit like a tampon I like putting some colour on the accesories, like the Polycromie clutch which has almost any possible colour on the palette or the electric blue on the socks. I'm also in love with the effortless cool accessories from Bond Hardware, I had the amazing luck to bump into Dana, the designer, on the streets of New York in April and she gifted me this cool piece to wear with my shirts.





Uniqlo shirt, Stella McCartney shorts, Pelayo Diaz x Davidelfin clutchHermes bracelet, 
Maison Martin Margiela rings, Bond Hardware claspCOS socksAldo shoes




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger