Home » » Five minutes with me!

Five minutes with me!



Givenchy jumper, Alexander Wang trousers and New Balance shoes



I know, another video, yet this one is quite personal. The amazing Absolute Mode Society team followed and filmed me at home, out in the streets of Madrid, working at Ekseption or at Davidelfin's studio on the delivery day when the first production of the bags I designed arrived. I think is the most honest interview I've ever done and even though I'm speaking in Spanish it's subtitled in English, enjoy!

Lo sé, otro video más, pero éste es muy personal. El genial equipo de Absolute Mode Society me acompaño con las cámaras en casa, por las calles de Madrid, en Ekseption o en el estudio de Davidelfin el día que llegaron la produccion de bolsos que disene para esta temporada. Creo que es una de las entrevistas mas honestas que he hecho y además en Español. Espero que la disfruteis!










 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger