Home » , » Dipingere la tua casa

Dipingere la tua casa





G I V E N C H Y S/S 2010



I want them to want to be a bit like me. ´Cause I already wanna be a bit like them. Ricardo Tisci´s world is so inspiring in so many ways I don´t know where to start from. Everysingle interview I read from him makes me wanna get another tattoo.
To be honest, I love letting other designers teach me about life, not fashion. Fashion is a bit crap, its only cool if you know how to have fun with it, and I think i would have fun with those sandals. Hopefully soon on my feet.

Me gustaría que quisieran ser un poco como yo porque yo ya quiero ser un poco como ellos.
El mundo de Ricardo Tisci me fascina, es tan inspirador en tantos niveles diferentes que no se por donde empezar. Cada palabra, de cada entrevista que leo sobre él hace que me quiera tatuar una vez más.
No sé por qué, me encanta que otros diseñadores me enseñen sobre la vida, y no sobre moda. La moda a veces es un poco mierda, sólo mola si te sabes divertir con ella; y yo creo que me divertiria mucho con esas sandalias. Espero que pronto en mis pies...





visit the family, click here




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger