Home » » I get hard with Rihanna

I get hard with Rihanna
















This year´s best Christmas present? Well, apart from my family, friends and myself being healthy and the amazing people and places I´ve met/been to this year I have to say that beeing asked to design (and make with my own hands) an outfit for Rihanna´s latest video, Hard, thanks to my safety pin D.I.Y cross t-shirt, was the biggest achievement and biggest pressie this year. Thanks so much to my friends, and all the support you all are giving me.
Have a look, click here


Que cual ha sido el mejor regalo de estas navidades? Bueno, a parte de que mi familia, amigos y yo mismo estamos sanos como un roble, a parte de toda la gente que he conocido y todos los sitios que he ido tengo que decir que el hecho de que me pidieran diseñar (y coser con mis propias manos) una prenda para el ultimo video de Rihanna, Hard, gracias al exito de mis camisetas D.I.Y con la cruz de imperdibles ha sido el mayor logro y regalo del año. Gracias a todos mis amigos y por todos los animos que me habeis dado.
Echa un vistazo, haz click aqui




I'ma rock this shit like fashion, as in
goin' til they say stop
And my runway never looked so clear
But the hottest bitch in heels right here



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger