HH'H












Henry Holland is known for his loud sense of colour and youthful spirit so when I got to know he had design a mini House of Holland (as in a proper mini-house) I knew it wouldn't look just like any other ordinary house. And I was right. He designed furniture and decorations using fabrics and motives from all his past six collections and threw a party inside... With a mini-Kate Moss at the door I couldn't be happier, there was even a little garden! Yeap, proper Henry's style, he knows how to have fun! What's the point of building a house if you are not gonna give a party for all your friends and party-crashers? Check out the video and get to know, maybe you need to build your own fashion house one day. I've already started

Ya se sabe que a Henry Holland le van los colores chillones y rollo soy-joven-no-me-los-toques así que cuando me dijeron que iba a diseñar una mini casa yo ya me imaginaba que no iba a ser una cosa muy normal, y no me equivocaba. Diseñó los muebles y parte de la decoración de la casa con telas de sus colecciones pasadas y dió una fiesta nada mas terminar... Con una mini-Kate Moss en la puerta yo no podría ser mas feliz, había hasta un pequeño jardín! Yeap, al mas puro estilo de Henry, el sabe como pasarselo bien! Que mejor escusa para construir una casa que para dar una fiesta con todos tus amigos y acoplados? Echale un vistazo al video y toma nota, nunca se sabes si algún día tendrás que contruir tu propia casa de la moda. Yo ya he empezado


To watch the rest of the video click HERE




 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger