Home » » Hey Korea!

Hey Korea!






I know I haven't been katelovesmeing much recently but new projects have crossed my path and I have so say I'm equally busy and happy!

Ya sé que no estado katelovesmeveando recientememente pero es que nuevos proyectos se han cruzado en mi camino y tengo que decir que estoy tan ocupado como feliz!








Here we are at May issue of Nylon Korea (hey Nylon! thanks for those two whole pages!),
Gala and I, you got to love her, and you got to love my McQ jacket.

Aquí estamos en la edicion de mayo de Nylon Korea (hey Nylon! gracias por esas dos paginas!),
Gala (tienes que amarla) y yo (tienes que amar mi chaqueta de McQ).








 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger