Home » » Oh, Father

Oh, Father









Think for a moment that I'm home, looking through the window and I see them.
I see them like a dirty and stinky group of vultures surrounding her, looking sideways and about to jump on her. Thats when I run downstairs straight to them, punch one in the head with my hand loaded with rings, I make sure he feels the Dominic Jones knuckle duster and beat the second with a baseball bat, falls unconscious to the floor, the third is about to run but trips and knocks his head on the floor, that's when I step on his hands and tummy with my boots while I scream what a piece of shit he is. By the time the second guy awakes I have them three sitting on the pavement, quiet like school boys now, things have changed, uh? Dregs of sociaty...
I touch my hair and yeah, my quiff is still in its place.
Somehow they joy I feel inside try to show and I see them staring at the Christopher Kane t-shirt that I'm wearing and I start laughing. The gasoline that I'm bathing them with is splashing a bit on the maroon Louis Vuitton shorts but I don't care because is stinging on their cuts.
Right before I light a match I ask them:
Are you sure you want to steal my BMX, you filthy mother fuckers?
I don't wait for an answer

It was all a dream.
Shame






Imagínate por un momento que estoy en casa, mirando por la ventana, cuando les veo.
Son como buitres sucios y asquerosos, alrededor de ella, mirando hacia los lados, a punto de saltar sobre ella. Ahí es cuando me echo escaleras abajo lo mas rápido posible derecho a ellos, le golpeo a puño cerrado en la cabeza al primero, me aseguro que siente ese puño-americano de Dominic Jones que llevo y al segundo le zurro con un bate de baseball que ha aparecido en mi mano, cae inconsciente. El tercero derrapa y se da en la cabeza con el bordillo, y es cuando aprovecho a pisarle las manos y pegarle en la barriga con mis botas mientras le grito la puta mierda que es.
Cuando el segundo tio se despierta los tengo a los tres sentados en el suelo, como niños en el colegio, han cambiado las cosas, eh? Escorias sociales...

Me toco el pelo y sí, el tupe está en su sitio.
De alguna manera lo mucho que lo estoy disfrutando se refleja en mi cara, les veo mirando la camiseta de Chritopher Kane que llevo puesta y empiezo a reir.
La gasolina con la que les estoy empapando salpica en mis pantalones granates de Louis Vuitton pero no me importa porque veo que les empieza a escocer en las heridas.
Justo antes de encender la cerilla les pregunto:
-Seguro que quereis robar la rueda trasera de mi bicicleta, putos asquerosos hijos de puta?
No espero por la respuesta. Pena, Penita, Pena






Pictures by Saga Sig





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger