Home » » I VOTE FOR TOMMY!

I VOTE FOR TOMMY!







Picture courtesy of Jak&Jil. March 2010 in Paris, after Giambattista Valli show



Turning my eyebrows blue last March during Paris Fashion Week was the most shocking thing i've ever done to my face (even when, at 15 i thought the coolest thing was piercings everywhere). That's why when Tommy Ton, from Jak&Jil takes a snap of me I know I'll remember that moment for a fun reason. And "fun" is the most important thing in fashion that so many people seem to forget. We are all here to have a good time, enjoy ourselves and dance inside, like when you are at a super-cool fashion show, and the clothes are mega-inspiring and the music it's so good that you just wanna dance but you can't. That's the way I see life, I love getting inspired by other people, and I only do when they smile, not when the pose and look miserable in some old stinky "conceptual" garment.

So now please vote for Tommy Ton for Details Awards for Best Blog, or well, I won't get mad if you vote for me instead. Cheers Tommy!







Teñirme las cejas de azul el pasado mes de marzo durante la semana de moda de Paris fue una de las cosas mas radicales que le he hecho a mi cara (incluso cuando con 15 años pensaba que tener piercings por todas partes era lo más guay)

Por eso cuando Tommy Ton, de Jak&Jil, me hace una foto, se que me acordaré de ese momento como algo divertido. Y "diversión" es lo más importante en el mundo de la moda, algo que a mucha gente se le suele olvidar. Estamos aquí para pasarnoslo bien, divertirnos y bailar por dentro, como cuando estas en un buen desfile, y la ropa que ves te inspira y la música es tan buena que quieres bailar pero, en realidad, no puedes. Esa es la manera que yo veo la vida, me encanta que situaciones y gente me inspire y sólo lo hace aquella que sonríe, no los que posan y tienen cara de muermos llevando prendas 'conceptuales'

Así que ahora por favor, votad por Tommy Ton para los premios Detail a mejor blog, o bueno, si preferis votarme a mi no me cabreo eh! Saludos Tommy!







 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger