Home » » The London Designers Issue - Sketchbook mag!

The London Designers Issue - Sketchbook mag!








Yeap, another post about magazines but, turns out, this time its me on the cover!
I was well excited when I got my copy of Sketchbook magazine on the post last week and I really love the article they did on me and
the amazing illustrations of Gala and me!
Thanks Sketchbook people!

Pues sí, otra actualización sobre revistas pero, esta vez, soy yo el de la portada!
Me encantó recibirla por correo la semana pasada y leer el artículo tan guay que escribieron sobre mi y las
ilustraciones tan bonitas con Gala. Estas cosas me siguen haciendo ilusion despues de todo!
Muchas gracias Sketchbook gente!







Also watch they video they did on me the day of the interview:
Y aqui podeis ver el video que rodaron en mi casa durante la entrevista




Have a great weekend everyone and checkout sketchbookmagazine.com for more!






 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger