Home » » Kensal Green Cemetery

Kensal Green Cemetery





So this morning I went to visit one of the oldest cemeteries in London,
the Kensal Green Cemetery, in order to do some research for my thesis and
what better time to go to a cemetery that a couple of days before Halloween. The thing is the
sculptural graves where so amazing I almost forgot what I was looking for, typographies.
















































I find it really peaceful and interesting what a mixture of emotions and energies
you can get at a cemetery, so quite, yet so many people (underground) there...

Anyway, maybe I got a bit freaked out or maybe I just need some company so on my
way home I passed by Portobello and bought two Fancy Japanese Goldfish.
It's a pleasure to introduce you to my two new room-mates,
Cherish and Wicked








 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger