Home » » You know where to find me

You know where to find me


























Let's celebrate I'm not on Facebook anymore!
Apparently I'm very censurable, so it seems at I already had
this kind of experiences with Fotolog or Myspace in the past.
Just warning you that other Pelayo Diaz with my picture will be a fake.
Now look how sad I look that I don't have a facebook anymore...



Celebremos que ya no tengo Facebook!
Parece ser que soy muy censurable, ya tuve este tipo de
experencias en el pasado con Fotolog o Myspace.
Si veis otro Pelayo Diaz con mi foto por ahi, no sere yo...
Ya sabeis donde encontrarme!








Pictures by David Yeo





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger