Home » » Caribe Mix VOL. 1

Caribe Mix VOL. 1








Finally. Arrived in Punta Cana. I was seven years old when I already dreamed about visiting this
paradise as I listened to my auntie talking about white sands and turquoise seas.

It was all true.

Not only I was looking forward to discovering a new culture, eating gorgeous food and
swimming with dolphins, but wearing those summer looks I could-not-wait-any-longer.



Por fin. Llegué a Punta Cana. Tenía solo siete años cuando ya soñaba con visitar este paraíso
de arena blanca y aguas turquesas del que mi tía hablaba tanto. Era todo cierto.
No solo me moría de ganas por descubrir una nueva cultura, comer cosas ricas y nadar con
delfines, sino también, por ponerme mis looks del verano, queyanomeaguantabamas.


















Cabito I:

total look Davidelfin,
tote bag McQ







 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger