Home » » HOLA HOLA, BARCE-LONA

HOLA HOLA, BARCE-LONA











This morning I got a massive bunch of roses, fifty to be exact, delivered to my room here in
Barcelona. Nobody had bought me flowers before so aside from making my room looking
and smelling amazingly I started the day in a great mood, ready to work like a maniac.

I can't really talk about the project I have my hands -or eyes- on at the moment but I will tell
you Barcelona has the most beautiful buildings by one of the most creative and original
architects in Spain, Antoni Gaudi. My hotel is right behind "Casa Milá" a modernist building
from the early nineteen hundreds. Basically amazing. So I had to visit, yet again, and wow from
up close at the shapes in the terrace. The shadowing and the outlines made me want to wear
straight away my Davidelfin trousers which, somehow, I associated with Gaudi's lines.



Esta mañana un ramo inmenso de rosas, cincuenta para ser exactos, me despertó en la
habitación del hotel de Barcelona donde me estoy alojando. Es la primera vez que nadie
me manda flores asi que, a parte de darle un toque de color (y olor) a la habitación
me hizo empezar el día con muy buen humor y trabajar duro.

La verdad es que todavía no me han dado permiso para hablar de lo que he venido a hacer a la
ciudad condal pero lo que si os dire es que Barcelona tiene los edificios mas bonitos de España.
Mi hotel esta justo detras de la "Casa Mila", un edificio modernista de principios de siglo
veinte. Básicamente increible. Asi que tuve que visitarlo (de nuevo) y maravillarme de cerca
con las formas que tienen las chimeneas en la terraza. Las sombras y las lineas me recordo a
estos pantalones de Davidelfin, estructurados e increibles como las lineas Gaudianas




Picture by Gabriella Norberg








 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger