Home » » Easy-access

Easy-access


Already a month ago was London Fashion Week. That week of the month where, in not so far away from now, I hope to show. The thing is this season I thought London was the strongest of all the fashion weeks. So fresh, creative and young. We so are the winners... I have to say my favorites were Christopher Kane and Jonathan Saunders.

And you are probably wondering why am I talking about fashion week if it feel so long ago. Last night I bumped into Jonathan Saunders and had the pleasure to congratulate him myself, after all the stress of fashion week and all the annoying people saying 'fabulous and gorgeous' ten time per sentence. Drives me insane I swear to God. Anyway, I remembered I had a video from the show (below) and though how amazing was the see-trough and the skirts and the whole silhouette.



I love getting inspiration from womenswear designers to get my own looks in a more leather-goth-teenage-mouthbleeding version. That's my seetrough-skirt-silhouette idea, with a touch of Vampire now that Halloween is around the corner...



Top American Apparel
Skirt Jaiden rVa James
Long Johns Uniqlo
Socks Uniqlo
Boots Dr. Martens
Ring Dominic Jones

Pictures by Gala Gonzalez


Hace un mes fue la semana de la moda de Londres. Esa sermana del mes donde, no dentro de mucho tiempo, espero hacer mi propio desfile. La cosa es que ésta temporada Londres fue la más sin diferencia. Tan fresca, creativa y jóven. Claramente somos los ganadores... Mis favoritos? Chritopher Kaner y Jonathan Saunders, qué jefes!

Y probablemente os preguntais por que hablo ahora de la semana de la moda de Londres si ya fue hace un mes. Pues bueno, anoche me encontre con el mismo Jonathan Saunders y pude felicitarle en persona, sin tener a cuarenta lolis alrededor gritando y diciendo 'fabuloso y tremendo' diez veces por frase. Dios, me sacan de quicio! Pues eso, que me acordé que tenía un video del desfile (arriba) y me pensé en lo mucho que me molaron sus tranparencias, faldas y la silueta en genereal.

Me encanta inspirarme en las últimas tendencias de mujer para mis propios looks en una versión un poco mas piel-gotico-adolescente-bocasangrienta. Esta es mi idea de transparencia-falda-silueta, con un toque de Vampiro, ahora que Halloween esta a la vuelta de la esquina...

Prince Pelayo
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger