Home » » Prince Pelayo by Ricardo Hegenbart

Prince Pelayo by Ricardo Hegenbart



A few weeks ago this really nice photographer, Ricardo Hegenbart, aproached me to tell me about this project he had in mind. He wanted to follow me for a day and take pictures wherever I went. I quickly said yes, love people with projects and if that involves me, well, let´s do it!
I don´t wanna say much, but if you are interested the full story you should visit YVY magazine, (click here), they had it first.


Hace unas semanas un fotógrafo muy majo él, Ricardo Hegenbart, me contactó para hablarme de un proyecto que quería llevar a cabo. Me quería seguir durante un día entero y hacer fotos allá donde fuera. Yo claramente dije que sí, me encanta la gente con iniciativa, con proyectos, y si tiene que ver conmigo, pues genial. No quiero decir mucho, si queréis saber lo que pasó aquel día podéis verlos en la pagina de YVY magazine, (click aquí) que fueron los primeros en publicarlo.














Pictures by Ricardo Hegenbart

Jacket Dior Homme
T-shirt Prince Pelayo - (orders: katelovesme@gmail.com)
Trousers Cheap Monday
Boots Dr. Martens

 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger