Home » , , » I.M.P.E.R.D.I.B.L.E.S

I.M.P.E.R.D.I.B.L.E.S

Looks like since Scott Schuman (editor of The Sartorialist) and Yvan Rodic (editor of Facehunter) featured me on their blogs wearing my DIY t-shirt the whole blogosphere wants one (and I couldn't be happier)

Parece que desde que Scott Schuman, (editor de The Sartorialist) y Yvan Rodic (editor de Facehunter) me sacaron en sus respectivos blogs llevando mi camiseta DIY, media parte de la blogosfera quiere una.




Henry Holland at Vogue dinner



With muse Gala Gonzalez



What started as puzzle book hobby in one of those rainy afternoons with a nice dvd just became a serious dozens of orders world wide, from California to Tokyo and from Anna Wintour's Vogue dinner in London to the well known Ponystep in Shoreditch

Y es que lo que empezó como un pasatiempos en una de esas tardes de lluvia y pelis se ha convertido en docenas de pedidos de todo el mundo, desde California a Tokyo y desde la cena Vogue que Anna Wintour organizó en Londres al famoso Ponystep de Shoreditch.




Orders/Pedidos: katelovesme@gmail.com





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger