Home » , » Like it, support it, buy it

Like it, support it, buy it














That kilts are my favourite garments are no secret. That's why when the last of one of those fashion-now-research-window-shopping days at exclusive stores like Dover Street Market I ended up buying this amazing Comme des Garçon one. I've always been a big fan and, even though I am as poor as an student can be, for me it's really important to support talented people, whatever the brand they are behind of. It's all about wearing things that trully inspires you to then hopefully inspire others. And, to be honest, the kind of patern that makes you feel like you really are wearing something worth a month's rent it's quite an inspiration. Also, yeah, I'm becoming a bit of a jewelry freak, never leaving my place without my Dominic Jones ring and some vintage necklaces.

Que los kilts me apasionan no es ninguna secreto ya. Por eso cuando en uno de mis últimos días de recreación visual por las tiendas mas exclusivas como Dover Street Market me acabé comprando éste de Comme des Garçon. Siempre me ha encantado todo lo que hacen y, aunque soy tan pobre como cualquier estudiante puede ser, para mi es muy importante apoyar a gente con tanto talento, cualquiera que sea la marca para la que trabajen. Se trata de llevar cosas que de verdad te inspiran para luego inspirar a otras personas. Y, para deciros la verdad, el tipo de patrón que te hace pensar que merece la pena gastarse en él un mes de alquiler es toda una inspiracion. Y tambien, pues si, me estoy volviendo un pringao de las joyas. Nunca salgo de casa sin mi anillo de Dominic Jones y estos colgantes de segunda mano.




I guess we always pick up things from the people we love so here I am doing 'look of the day' that Gala does better than anyone. She always insists i should do the male version. This post is in her honor!

Y a todos se nos pegan cosas de la gente que queremos y admiramos así que aquí estoy haciendo mi "look of the day" que Gala hace mejor que nadie. Siempre me insiste en que haga la version chico y aquí estoy, este post va en su honor!


Jumper H&M
Kilt Comme des Garcon
Socks H&M
Shoes Prada
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger