Home » » PRIVATE SCHOOL PAIN

PRIVATE SCHOOL PAIN

Thanks for taking me back to those september days, when they would make me get off my nike trainers with lights on the sole to get those stiff and ugly uniform shoes on. The leather would rub the back of my feet and, maybe because of that stupid religious school I went to for forteen years, that would make me thing of autoflagelation.

So now by choice, I find myself wearing leather shoes on for dinner, and I think, thanks somuch Prada, for taking me back to those days of uncounted taxis, paid bills and bleeding heels

                                



                                               


Gracias por hacerme recordar aquellos dias de septiembre, cuando me hacian dejar a un lado mis nikes con luces en la suela para meterme en aquellos duros y feos zapatos de uniforme. Los bordes de piel me rozaban en el talon y, como estupido colegio religioso al que iba, me acercaban a la autoflagelacion.

Ahora por propia eleccion, me veo a mi mismo poniendome zapatos para cenar, y pienso, gracias Prada, por acercarme a aquellos dias de incontados taxis, facturas pagadas y sangre en los talones.


Prince Pelayo
 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger