Home » , » Spotted

Spotted

I find it really funny when magazines and blogs (not less important) scan some celebrity outfit. Well, this time was my turn and I have to say I feel flattered that my laid back outfit for fashion week could be an inspiration for other fashionistas. Thanks Refinery29 for ego massage!

Me hace mucha gracia cuando en revistas y blogs (no menos importantes, ojo!) les hacen un escaner a los modelitos de las y los famosillos de turno. Esta vez me tocó a mi y tengo que decir que me siento muy halagado de que mi lo-que-sea que llevaba encima en la semana de la moda de Londres haya inspirado a otros fashionistas. Muchas gracias a Refinery29 por el masaje a mi ego!




Ps. actually the shirt is from Uniqlo (one of my favourite high-street stores) and the jeans are from April77 which I also love because they fit perfectly!

Prince Pelayo


 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger