Home » » 21 year old fairy

21 year old fairy








































Pictures by Siobhan Spence


So this amazing girl, friend -I'm so happy to be able to call her that- Daisy Lowe turned 21 last week and to celebrate she gave one of the most insane birthday parties I've ever been to. Forget tacky unstylish sweet sixteen american birthday parties like the ones they show on Mtv, this was serious class and savoir faire. All dressed up we gathered at Babington House to join Daisy for an amazing dinner, followed by a long dance and some swimming-pool action! I really enjoyed the company of every single one of you, and it was difficult to stop me from twitting to all of you who weren't there but it was such a magical night I thought I'd share it live.

Siobhan kindly ceded me her amazing pictures from her disposable camera (you all know I love those kinfd of pictures) of the night for katelovesme.net but I also wanted to share some of the snaps I took myself:



Daisy getting ready


The magical dinner


Getting changed for the dance

Avigail, hot stuff


The band

Sexy Margot


Dancing with Alexa


No need for caption






Also check the article that Vogue wrote about the party, and for more pictures click here!






Daisy, I hope you had as much fun as we all did. It was like being transported to another time and space.
You wanted magic, you definitely made it happen.






 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger