Home » » R.I.P Alexander McQueen

R.I.P Alexander McQueen









When five years ago I moved to London and I stepped in Alexander McQueen store to see with my own eyes how brilliant his clothes were my whole fashion concept changed. For so many years Lee McQueen was my hero and inspiration, I do not have many words left after what have happened: Lee has committed suicide.
At the moment I'm in Copenhagen and the sunny day has just turned into black clouds for me. All I can think about is how much I wish I was in London so I could bring flowers to his store in Bond Street.
Is the end of an era and tonight, at the Copenhagen Fashion Week official dinner I'll be wearing Alexander McQueen.
Thank you for everything you are leaving with us.



Cuando hace cinco años me mudé a Londres y entré en la tienda de Alexander McQueen y vi con mis propios ojos aquellas prendas, que parecian tomar vida propia en la pecha, mi concepto sobre la moda cambió para siempre. Durante tantos años Lee McQueen fue mi heroe e inspiración, no me quedan muchas palabras despues de lo que ha pasado hoy: Lee se ha suicidado.
En este momento estoy en Copenhagen y este día soleado se ha vuelto completamente negro para mi. Lo unico que pienso es en la rabia que me da de no estar en Londres para llevar flores al escaparate de Bond Street.
Es el fin de una era y esta noche, en la cena oficial de CFW llevaré Alexander McQueen.
Gracias por todo lo que nos has dejado.




Pelayo









 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger