Home » » London FW - Komakino, Jaiden rVa James & Katie Eary

London FW - Komakino, Jaiden rVa James & Katie Eary




The men shows have never been so much fun! This is the first season where designers have been so interested in people with blogs (or bloggers like some of you call me) attending to shows that I even didn't have time to go to some...

Woke up and though: great, another rainy day which means not wearing what I planned on wearing the night before. Not that I normally plan the clothes I wear the day before but I was very excited about the men shows in London and because tomorrow I'm going to Milan and I just arrived from Madrid that didn't leave me much choice, ANYWAY!

After sleeping 14 hours (don't know how I did that) I made my way to Komakino show, in one of my favorite buildings in London, the Freemasons building (I'm very into symbology lately) and the sealing made me think of my friend Miranda, we both love swastikas. Blow PR is organizing the show and Ella welcomes me with her lovely smile. Anders is styling the show and I can't wait what it look like...






Best hair idea for a men show ever




My jaw drops, the collection is amazing, every single garment would fit so well in my own wardrobe; black and white, very military, loads of amazing fabrics, nice detailing, the leather knuckledusters and the customized Dr Martens makes me smile, the hair makes me wanna run backstage and cry until they do the same with my hair! Actually, I'm doing something with my hair really soon.




Komakino designers

At the tents we have a look at some exhibitions where Husam el Odeh offered us some candy on a spoon hanging from a tree, yeah literally, some sort of the forbidden fruit but with jewerelly, so way better. Some designer (sorry, didn't write down the name) was showing matching jumpers and scarfs (which funnily enough is what I was wearing) and a pair of trousers which was half skirt, I LOVED THAT, I'm a size 28, thank you. Also Simblin collection, inspired by monsters, was really nice, loved the mohican hat.






Margot and I, tasting Husam's creations








I knew what falling in love for a pair of trousers when I saw this



Kind of funny, innit. That's me wearing Colin Henderson



Sibling


Enough of presentations, I find them so boring... I think I'm too basic and I need music and movement to stimulate my brain and pay attention to what's actually happening, otherwise I could fall asleep standing up... So finally the moment I was waiting for all day, Jaiden rVa James show! It was so so so good, I just couldn't move, the whole collection all in leather was breath-taker, I don't have words to describe how much I liked it, I literally saw people shitting themselves on their seats, that's how good it was. It was about time London had a brand like this! And I guessed and hope it helped the amazing Anna Trevelyan was sty;ing it, I'm just so proud to have such talented friends! I'm telling you, I placed my order over lunch...






Katie Eary didn't disappoint either, the prints she used were really clever (snakes making the camouflage effect) I can't wait to wear that either, well done Katie!









 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger