Home » » Long Live McQueen

Long Live McQueen




Yesterday was the Alexander McQueen press day, which for those who aren't in the industry, is when press people come in and get to see (and touch) the collection showed at the last fashion week, A/W 10-11 in this case, and the lovely PRs explain you a bit through it.
Now I know this is not the kind of thing I blog about and that the pictures taken with blackberrys aren't the best to look at but this visit to the McQueen HQ was such a fucking lesson of how to do things properly, how to rock a collection, and then, these pictures are better than nothing, right?
I got quite sad thinking that Lee wouldn't be around the studio but I totally felt him in every single piece and,
I'm sure, whoever takes over, will do a great job.




Impecable patterns

This leather jacket had crocodile, snake and ostrich leather on it,
kind of super amazing

Some of the womenswear piece that will totally make into my wardrove,
just like a few of the leggings, this winter I'm gonna be so warm









Also the accessories blowed my mind:



Starting with the -already house signature- knuckle duster bags













Some rings...




this one is my favourite, it's sooooo gonna be mine...
(just so you people know my birthday is 28th of June)


And amazing shoes:









Like, honestly women, can you stop wearing flats?
Cause they're fucking boring and these shoes have angels heels!
It's kind of strange how they look like the ones in cemeteries right?

Then, on my way out, when I thought it couldnt get any better,
I spotted the very same outfit Kate Moss wore at the Fashion For Relief show




Just one more thing to say...





 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger