Home » » Take me with you

Take me with you







Don't ask me cause I dont know yet.
I don't know what's going on, I just know there are shit loads of things coming, and I just can't fucking wait.
All these projects and ideas, that's why I'm going mental.

I can feel it inside, and I guess you can see it in my eyes.

Take me with you



No me preguntes porque no lo se ni yo.
No sé que pasa, tan solo se que hay un monton de cosas por venir, y tengo muchas ganas de que lleguen.
Todos estos proyectos e ideas, por eso me estoy volviendo loco.

Lo puedo sentir dentro, y supongo que tu lo puedes ver en mis ojos.

Llévame contigo









Vintage Jacket + Givenchy t-shirt
Picture by Saga Sig








 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger