Home » » Natalia 4ever

Natalia 4ever








This was a very funny moment at some dinner party in Paris last Fashion Week. Everyone was there, and my brain couldn't believe my eyes when they saw Natalia Vodianova standing next to me. I got talking to her and I have to say she is one of the nicest people i met this year so far. I was explaining her how I got her name in my arm: My sister Natalia, who even though she's not a model she is a role model for me, was the one who showed me in a magazine, back in the 90's who Kate Moss was and convinced my parents to allow me to move to London to try and make it into the best fashion university in the world. Those were happy but difficult days for me, when people likeAlexander McQueen and John Galliano were big new heroes for me, when every single magazine page with anything fashion related would be a treasure for me and when trying to make understand to a "quite classic" family that I didn't want to be yet another orthodontist was a daily sport.
Then, in the middle of the conversation seems like Olivier Zahm, from Purple Magazine, must have noticed what we were talking about and so he took this picture, that made it to his blog and now, to mine.

So, as I was saying, I got 'Natalia' tattooed when I was told I got in Saint Martins because, in a way, I got in thanks my sister, who has always supported me, no matter what I do, say or wear, she's always there.

I love you, Natalia-s




Éste fue uno de los momentos más graciosos de una cena a la que fuí la pasada semana de la moda en Paris. Todo el mundo estaba allí y mi cerebro no creía a mis ojos cuando divisaron a Natalia Vodianova al lado mio. Me puse a hablar con ella y tengo que decir que es una de las personas mas simpáticas que he conocido en lo que llevamos de año, le contaba como es que tenía su nombre en mi brazo: Mi hermana Natalia quien, aunque no es modelo sí que es un modelo a seguir para mi, fue la que, allá por los noventa, me enseñó en una revista quien era Kate Moss y convenció a mis padres para mudarme a Londres e intentar entrar en la mejor escuela de moda del mundo. Aquellos eran tiempos felices pero dificiles para mi, cuando Alexander McQueen y John Galliano eran mis nuevos heroes, cuando yo guardaba como un tesoro cada pagína que tuviera que ver con el mundo de la moda y cuando hacer entender a una familia "bastante clásica" que no quería ser otro ortodoncista era un deporte diario.

En mitad de la conversación, a Olivier Zahm, de la revista Purple, le debió de hacer gracia de lo que estabamos hablando y sacó esta foto, que luego acabó en su página y que ahora, yo cuelgo en la mia.

Como estaba contando, me tatué 'Natalia' en mi brazo cuando me dijeron que había entrado en Saint Martins porque, de algun modo, conseguí esa plaza gracias a mi hermana, quien me ha apoyado siempre, haga lo que haga, diga lo que diga o me ponga lo que me ponga, ella siempre esta ahí.

Os quiero Natalia-s



Prince Pelayo


 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger