Home » » Balenciaga colour wonder

Balenciaga colour wonder



















No, I haven't been kidnaped by uneducated groups of vandalic teenagers or anything like that,
I'm just enjoying summer in Madrid (with little trips here and there), where I find peace, love, tapas and
 sunny days. I do feel a bit restless tho, can't wait for the busy month of September to arrive and go to
 fashion weeks here and there (New York, Madrid, Milan here I come!!!) but for now I'm counting the
 days to be in Mallorca and Ibiza, happy summer everyone!



No, no he sido secuestrado por ningún grupo vandálico de adolescentes sin educación ni nada
 parecido, simplemente estoy disfrutando del verano en Madrid, (con alguna escapada que otra), donde
 tengo paz, amor, tapas y días soleados. Aunque empiezo a estar inquieto, tengo ganas de que llegue el
 mes de septiembre, con sus ocupaciones, sus semanas de la moda (Nueva York, Madrid y Milano ahi
 voy!!!) Ahora me encuentro contando los días para irme a Mallorca e Ibiza! Feliz verano a todos!






vintage  tshirt
HEDERUS jump suit
BALENCIAGA bag
Dr. Martens boots
y-3 and YSL keyrings



 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger