Home » » ELLE magazine 25th aniversary awards dinner

ELLE magazine 25th aniversary awards dinner


David Delfin in his own brand 
and I in Ben Sherman suit, Alexander McQueen shirt and Prada shoes






I'm on my own little rainbow world and totally forgot to blog about this event that, for once, didn't take my camera with me so there is not much photographic material to show you. So ELLE magazine Spain's 25th aniversary was only two days after I turned 25 years old too, so what better to double celebrate than this awards dinner where I had the pleasure to share table with David Delfin (with me on the pictures), Carmen Lomana and Natasha Yarovenko among others!


Como vivo en mi pequeño mundo de arcoiris me olvidé de escribir un post sobre este evento al cual, por primera vez, no lleve mi cámara, por lo que no hay mucho material fotográfico para enseñaros. Resulta que el 25 aniversario de la edición española de la revista ELLE fue dos días despues de que yo mismo cumpliera 25 años también, así que que mejor manera que celebrar por partida doble con una entrega de premios con cena de gala incluida, en la que tuve el placer de compartir de mesa con David Delfin (conmigo en las fotos), Carmen Lomana y Natasha Yarovenko entre otras!







 
Support : Your Link | Your Link | Your Link
Copyright © 2013. Kate Advolotkina - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger